Saturday 12 January 2013

Tears of life

I walk through all the bodies, all of the bodies of people who were brave, people who tried. They did not deserve to die, I did not try I was not brave but I am here. As I walk past the bodies of young and old I sob quietly, I stopped, looking at the scared face of a five year old, she tried to save me, she died for me. I lean down and start to cry, my tears fall onto her face. Once I stopped I thought I saw her move, I must be crazy! A dead girl can't move . Then her eyes opened I pinched myself to make sure I was not dreaming, she sat up staring into my face her bright blue eyes penetrated my heart. She whispered something "you survived, because you can revive the dead, as you have done with me" immediately I stood up, rushing to the aid of the dead slowly I made my way around dropping one tear on each of their faces. I eventually reached my parents, their faces looked so peaceful I cried my tears they fell softly onto their faces, I stood up they opened their eyes and said "hi darling, thank you" .

1 comment: